Chronic physical and emotional stress has reached epidemic proportions in today's society, and is now commonly referred to as the "silent killer." It interferes with the flow of vital life force energy in the body and causes the amygdala of the brain to constantly function in a high alert (fight or flight) state. This prevents the brain from naturally moving into a truly relaxed, meditative, or healing state. Left uncorrected, deep chronic stress can lead to pain and disease by interfering with the brain’s ability to control and balance the body’s chemistry and vital life support systems.
Signs of Chronic Stress:
You don't feel well or lack energy
- You have poor posture and/or spinal misalignments
- You have an illness
- You have muscle or joint pain
- You have difficulty sleeping
- You have neck or back pain
- You have a learning or attention disorder
- You get sick easily
- You have anxiety or depression
Remember, pain hurts, but stress kills!